Queen of Apostles Church
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Confession is on Saturdays from 4:00-4:30 PM
Vespers are on Saturdays at 4:15 PM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 AM
Tuesday 8:00 AM at St. Mary's (when school is in session, otherwise 9:00 AM at Queen of Apostles)
The Queen of Apostles St. Vincent de Paul Society is holding a school supply drive to benefit Queen of Apostles School & Christian Formation for the 2015-2016 year. Please click here for a list of needed items. Donations can be placed in the box in the Narthex. Thank you for your support!
Parishioners are invited to complete a health needs survey by downloading the form by clicking the link above. Queen of Apostles has been presented with an opportunity to work with an experienced Community Health Nurse, through Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Surveys can be returned to the Parish Office. Thank you for your participation!
We have now launched our new online giving ability, WeShare. Make your one-time or recurring donation using your debit card, credit card, checking, or saving account. Start today by following these 3 easy steps:
1. Click on "Online Giving"
2. Set up your account
3. Choose a payment option & customize your donation.
Or contact the parish office if you need any assistance.
- Fr. Chuck Hanel, Pastor
- Gene Kempka, Deacon
- Nigel McBain, Director of Liturgy & Music
- Dave Tomasiewicz, Director of Operations
- John Schueller, Director of Finance
- Debbie Esser, Assistant to the Director of Finance
- Lisa Kopczyk, Parish Administrative Assistant & Alberte Center Activities Director
- Christine Jackson, School Principal
- Michele Toby, School Administrative Assistant
- Beth Plestina, Director of Religious Education
Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM