The Queen of Apostles Parish Council shall be a vehicle for the parish to fulfill the pastoral mission of Jesus and the Church. It does this by developing Catholic identity, promoting evangelization, and fostering stewardship. The Council shall strive to build a community of disciples who recognize their baptismal calls to lives of holiness, witness and service. The Council shall engage in a continuous process of pastoral planning, which takes into account the needs and priorities of its parishioners, the Archdiocese, and the broader community.
Parish Council elections were held July 11, 2013. Congratulations to newly elected members Kristine Schroeder, Jerry Barnes, and Mike Hausman. Sincere thanks to outgoing members Kathy Korn, Bob Loth, and Jim Heinen.
Current Parish Council Members:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any of the council members at the numbers listed below.
- Chairperson Bob Rohde 691-1402
- Vice-Chair Bob Loth 695-3204
- Secretary Cindy Hill 691-9137
- Trustees Steve Klopp 691-3670
- Joe Mohorko 542-7911
Standing Committee Liaisons
- School Committee Cindy Hill 691-9137 & Bob Rohde 691-1402
- Human Concerns Jim Heinen 691-2872
- Finance and Administrative Services Bob Loth 695-3204 & Lenora Bednar 369-5035
- Faith Formation and Youth Mary Wehrheim 691-4993 & Chris Behrndt 820-9093
- Stewardship and Volunteerism Bob Rohde 691-1402
- Prayer and Worship Ginger Gaulke 691-0690 & Kathy Korn 820-2731