Queen of Apostles Church
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Confession is on Saturdays from 4:00-4:30 PM
Vespers are on Saturdays at 4:15 PM
Mass on Tuesdays & Fridays 9:00 AM; Communion Service on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:00 am
Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Fr. Joe Jagodensky, Temporary Administrator
- Fr. Chuck Hanel, Pastor
- Gene Kempka, Deacon
- Brian McLinden, Director of Music & Liturgy
- John Schueller, Director of Finance
- Debbie Esser, Assistant to the Director of Finance
- Lisa Kopczyk, Parish Administrative Assistant
- Beth Wexler, Director of Religious Education
- Liz Kuhn, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry
Letter from Capri Communities
On behalf of Capri Communities, thanks to the Queen of Apostles Members who took time to attend the very long Pewaukee Plan Commission Meeting on Thursday, June 13. We hope the Village of Pewaukee will consider your thoughtful and insightful comments. They truly inspired us.
Though the Capri plan we shared with the Parish was not reviewed, the comments and discussion at the meeting were helpful. One key take-away is that there is a great deal of misunderstanding and misinformation about various concerns. For example, there are apparently neighborhood issues at Heritage Lake Country located in Hartland/Delafield. It was confusing to some, as we do not own or operate (or have any association) to that campus in any way.
On a positive note, there was insightful information provided by the Village Engineer and some Plan Commission Members that the public infrastructure in the former St. Mary’s Catholic Church area needs to be upgraded. Though we believe our proposed development is supported by the current infrastructure (note the Village Engineer has not reviewed our plans) it will be helpful to work with the Village to determine a strategy to improve the infrastructure in a way that does not cause those upgrade expenses to be paid for through increased property taxes.
We are looking forward to the Village’s review of our plan as we believe it is a positive addition to the community. Based on the outcome of last week’s meeting, Staff was given direction to review the entire submittal. We anticipate further direction during and/or after their review on timing and next steps. In the meantime, please continue to contact the Plan Commission and Village Board to share your support:
- Village President: Jeff Knutson – firstname.lastname@example.org – (262) 620-6565
- Village Administrator: Scott Gosse - email@example.com – (262) 691-5660
- Trustee: Ed Hill – firstname.lastname@example.org – (262) 691-9137
- Trustee: Heather Gergen – email@example.com – (262) 695-1566
- Trustee: Tony Hopkins – firstname.lastname@example.org – (414) 736-7119
- Trustee: Kevin Yonke – email@example.com – (262) 691-1900
- Trustee: Bob Rohde – firstname.lastname@example.org – (262) 501-4541
- Trustee: Craig Roberts – email@example.com – (262) 290-8746
- Plan Commission Member: Eric Rogers – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan Commission Member: Jim Grabowski – email@example.com
- Plan Commission Member: Joe Zompa – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan Commission Member: Cheryl Mantz – email@example.com
- Plan Commission Member: Ryan Lange – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again,
Capri Senior Communities
St. Vincent de Paul Society Needs Your Help!
We are looking for volunteers to join St. Vincent de Paul. Our clients are in need of financial help for electricity, rent, etc., vouchers for furniture, clothing, household supplies, etc. Anyone willing to volunteer is appreciated. If you are interested in signing up and/or have questions, please contact Gail Gaffney at (262) 547-8719 for more information.
Being a disciple of Jesus involves developing certain habits. Join us for an introduction to Habit #2 = Scripture. We will meet on 8 Tuesday evenings (June 4 to July 30, July 2 off) from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. The sessions will explore the simplest foundations of Scripture. They are for people who want to get better at hearing and responding to God through the Bible. Dessert and drinks will be served! Based on The Story of Salvation – preview at https://focusoncampus.org/content/the-story-of-salvation. Facilitated by Paul DeBruyne and Liz Kuhn. Register for free by contacting Liz at email@example.com or (262) 691-1535 x108.
Click here for the news release - Queen of Apostles Reaffirms Plan to Sell Unused Property and Buildings
Please be aware that there have been some scam phone calls/texts with someone claiming to be Fr. Joe asking for help in the form of Google Play gift cards. Another has gone out claiming to be Fr. Chuck. Please do not respond to the message.
Help Support QOA Christian Formation Programs
Amazon Prime shoppers: What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charitable organization, “Queen of Apostles”, at no cost to you.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you will find low prices, a vast selection of products and a convenient shopping experience as on Amazon.com, with the added bonus that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Our Queen of Apostles.
How do I select Queen of Apostles when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization, “Queen of Apostles". AmazonSmile will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make thereafter at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation which is processed quarterly by electronic transfer to Queen of Apostles.
*You can still use your Prime 2 Day Shipping*
Watch the 2019 Catholic Stewardship Appeal video below:
We have now launched our new online giving ability, WeShare. Make your one-time or recurring donation using your debit card, credit card, checking, or saving account. Start today by following these 3 easy steps:
2. Set up your account
3. Choose a payment option & customize your donation.
Or contact the parish office if you need any assistance.