Queen of Apostles Church
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Confession is on Saturdays from 4:00-4:30 PM
Vespers are on Saturdays at 4:15 PM
Mass on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:00 AM; Communion Service on Mondays at 9:00 AM
Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Fr. Joe Jagodensky, Temporary Administrator
- Fr. Chuck Hanel, Pastor
- Gene Kempka, Deacon
- Brian McLinden, Director of Music & Liturgy
- John Schueller, Director of Finance
- Debbie Esser, Assistant to the Director of Finance
- Lisa Kopczyk, Parish Administrative Assistant
- Beth Wexler, Director of Religious Education
- Liz Kuhn, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry
We also have the Children's Liturgy of the Word for March 28th/29th available on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxhuOinMsU&feature=youtu.be
Until we are able to open again for Masses we are offering our Parishioners musical reflections based on the readings and Psalm of the day listed below. Click on the link provided to hear the musical reflection and Psalm.
Saturday of the Fourth Week of Lent
Reading 1 Jeremiah 11: 18-20
I knew their plot because the LORD informed me;
Yet I, like a trusting lamb led to slaughter,
But, you, O LORD of hosts, O just Judge,
Responsorial Psalm 7
Gospel John 7L 40-
Some in the crowd who heard these words of Jesus said,
So the guards went to the chief priests and Pharisees,
Then each went to his own house.
Psalm 7—O Lord, My God, In Thee Have I Put My Trust—Hereford Cathedral Choir
Meditation—You Are the Christ—Pepper Choplinhttps://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/media-player.jsp?&type=audio&productID=10054957
Important Updates at Queen of Apostles in Regard to Coronavirus
March 25, 2020
Dear Parishioners of Queen of Apostles,
In response to the current status of Coronavirus, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee has taken the latest recommendations from Governor Evers, health departments and the CDC. The Archdiocese sent out a letter to give some more direction to local churches. You can read the letter from the Archdiocese by clicking on the link at the bottom of this email. We have taken the directives and the following is what is happening at Queen of Apostles:
- Per the Archbishop, First Communion and Confirmation are postponed. We will have more information in the future regarding when they will be rescheduled. All Christian Formation classes (Kindergarten through High School) are postponed as well.
- If you have not had a chance, the deadline to complete the DMI Survey has been extended. The last day to turn them in is April 5th. Complete the survey online or if you have a paper copy please mail it in or drop it off in the drop box.
- There are no parish office hours. However, voicemails and emails will be checked a few times a day. The mailbox and drop box will be checked as well. You can contact us at (262) 691-1535, send an email to [email protected], our website, our Facebook page, and Instagram.
Please note that your weekly contributions are critical during this time for daily operations. Consider donating online or placing your envelope in the Drop Box by main doors. Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us in the office (262) 691-1535.
Please click the link below to see the 2020 Catholic Stewardship Appeal video
If you would like to read Fr. Joe's homilies, click here to be connected to his blog.
Please be aware that there have been some scam phone calls/texts with someone claiming to be Fr. Joe asking for help in the form of Google Play gift cards. Another has gone out claiming to be Fr. Chuck. Please do not respond to the message.
Help Support QOA Christian Formation Programs
Amazon Prime shoppers: What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charitable organization, “Queen of Apostles”, at no cost to you.
When you shop at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1894326, you will find low prices, a vast selection of products and a convenient shopping experience as on Amazon.com, with the added bonus that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Our Queen of Apostles.
*You can still use your Prime 2 Day Shipping*
We have now launched our new online giving ability, WeShare. Make your one-time or recurring donation using your debit card, credit card, checking, or saving account. Start today by following these 3 easy steps:
2. Set up your account
3. Choose a payment option & customize your donation.
Or contact the parish office if you need any assistance.