Queen of Apostles Church
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Confession is on Saturdays from 4:00-4:30 PM
Vespers are on Saturdays at 4:15 PM
Mass on Mondays & Wednesdays at 9:00 AM
Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
You Can Still Register for the 2020-2021 Christian Formation Year!
Christian Formation registration is stillopen for kindergarten through High School Confirmation! Classes start soon! The calendar and registration is available online by clicking here. Forms are also available 24/7 under the carport. Forms can be put in the 24/7 drop box, snail mailed, or scanned / emailed. Fees can be paid with cash, check, or online. Financial assistance is available upon request. If you have any questions please contact Liz at [email protected] or (262) 691-1535 x108.
IMPORTANT MASS ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MASSES AND USHER/GREETER/SAFETY MINISTER TRAINING
Thanks to all who volunteered to help as Ushers, Greeters and Safety Ministers! We are still in need of ministers for all Masses in the coming weekends so please sign up through Ministry Scheduler Pro. If you are unsure how to register or have any problems please contact Mary Tannis at [email protected] or call her at 262-389-0417. When coming to Mass, please note the following:
- Everyone 7 years of age and older will be required to wear masks while in Church. If you do not have one, a mask will be available at the door as your enter. It must be properly worn before you enter the sanctuary and remain on until you return to your car. When you receive communion it will be in the hand. Simply take communion in one hand, lift your mask with the other, then take the host.
- To reduce moisture droplets being disbursed through the air there will be no singing until further notice. Meditative keyboard music will be played at communion and other times during the Masses to aid in reflection.
- Ushers will seat Mass goers as they enter. Please take the seat assigned to you. Those with walkers or other walking/standing aids will be seated in the open front pews. If you need help please ask an Greeter.
- Dismissal will be row by row as directed by the ushers. There will be no congregating in Church after Masses.
We have now launched our new online giving ability, WeShare. Make your one-time or recurring donation using your debit card, credit card, checking, or saving account. Start today by following these 3 easy steps:
2. Set up your account
3. Choose a payment option & customize your donation.
Or contact the parish office if you need any assistance.
Please be aware that there have been some scam phone calls/texts with someone claiming to be Fr. Chuck asking for help in the form of Google Play gift cards. Please do not respond to the message.
Help Support QOA Christian Formation Programs
Amazon Prime shoppers: What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charitable organization, “Queen of Apostles”, at no cost to you.
When you shop at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1894326, you will find low prices, a vast selection of products and a convenient shopping experience as on Amazon.com, with the added bonus that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Our Queen of Apostles.
*You can still use your Prime 2 Day Shipping*