If you have experienced the loss of a loved one, find healing and spiritual growth and a reason to move forward with God and some new friends at your side.
· You are looking for friends in Christ to share your journey of sorrow; friends who are on the same journey as you.
· You’ve been trying to figure out why you feel the way you do.
· You are stuck in one spot and don’t know how to move on.
- You are comforted by the sense of God in your life, even if you are not sure where he is right now.
· You are searching for ways of coping with your grief.
· You are confused and unsure of what God’s will is for you.
Sooner or later everyone faces the loss of a loved one. Our “Bereavement Ministry” Team invites you to join us in monthly meetings of care, support and understanding for anyone grieving a loss.
Our program called: “A journey shared…” meets informally. We will take a journey together along an unknown path, yet, as fellow travelers, we will share that journey and learn from one another along the way.
- 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 am at Panera's just for coffee and a chat
- 2nd Thursday of each month from 10:00 - 11:30 am in Grellinger Hall at Queen of Apostles for "A journey shared..."
- 3rd Thursday of each month the Bereavement Team meets at 10:00 am in the Conference Room at Queen of Apostles
- 4th Thursday of each month from 10:00 - 11:30 am in Grellinger Hall at Queen of Apostles for "A journey shared..."
All are welcome! Offering companionship, a helping hand and a safe place in which to tell our stories and share our walk along the path toward healing.
To Register, or with questions, please contact :
Gayle Dragotta, 414-429-0212
Pat Monfre, 501-574-8094